Placed centrally but within a quiet part of the town, Tregarthen has fantastic panoramic views of the harbour town, beaches and beyond. Situated within a private secluded walled garden it makes a great place for families to stay throughout the year and also benefits from your very own privater garage for parking.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 2 x Double Bed (6ft) may be unzipped and unlinked to form Twin Beds (3ft), 1 x twin.
- Bed linen & Towels: Linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: 18 Steps to the front door with hand rails, may not be suitable for people with mobility concerns.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Double Electric Oven, Gas Hob, Tall Slim Fridge Freezer and Dishwasher.
- Nearest beach: 0.3 miles
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles
- Outdoors: From the Kitchen there is are large patio doors which lead out onto a balcony with far reaching views. Hot and cold outdoor shower.
- Parking: Parking for 1 Car just outside the property at the top of Barnoon Hill (7’6” by 16ft and 6ft high).
- Family facilities: Travel cot provided (cot linen not provided).
- Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
- General: Electricity included in rent; gas central heating.
- Important notes: No smoking. WiFi provided. No pets.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.