Spectacular country house in tranquil Mid Wales countryside, boasting panoramic views over the Severn Valley from the hot tub, grounds and all the rooms. With plenty of space inside and out, this 16th century, listed property is within 2 miles of a village pub and shop in Berriew and just 4 miles to Welshpool market town with its canal, castle and so much more.
Located on a family farm, Trefnant Hall is divided into two separate units, with the holiday let occupying the front part of the property. If you wish to invite more friends or family members along, there is a separate holiday annex called Tref y Nant next door, accommodating up to 3 guests and also with its own hot tub.
- Size – sleeps six in three bedrooms.
- Beds – 3 doubles.
- Rooms – ground floor – Large, open plan living area with a kitchen, dining and lounge area. First floor – 3 ensuite double bedrooms.
- Entertainment – TV and DVD player in the lounge and a TV in every bedroom.
- For families – cot, high chair and stairgate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Outside – hot tub, beautiful garden with panoramic views, patio seating, sun loungers and a separate outside dining area.
- Parking – plenty of parking space.
- General – heating and electricity, bed linen and towels provided. Bath robes and separate towels also provided for the hot tub. The hot tub for use by Trefnant Hall guests is the 6 seater tub located on the raised patio. Welcome Pack includes fresh scones / Welsh cakes, wine, chocolates, tea, coffee, milk and sugar. Wi-fi available.
- Pets – up to 2 dogs welcome for £25 per dog (ground floor only).
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.