Cosy and a convenient distance to local pubs and shops, Tradewinds is a Victorian era house with a pleasing aesthetic. With its own courtyard garden, sought after parking space it is a good choice for a seaside holiday in the charming town of Southwold.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: A well behaved dog welcome
- Short breaks: Accepted
- Smoking: Not permitted at this property
- Rooms: Sitting room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom , 3 bedrooms
- Beds: Double bedroom, 1 Twin bedroom 1 single bedroom
- Luxuries: 'Smart' TV's with Internet connection, DVD player, CD/Radio.
- General: Gas central heating, Wi-Fi
- Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher/dryer.
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen provided for 2014 but please remember to bring your own towels.
- Outdoors: Courtyard garden
- Parking: Private towards rear of property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.