Situated on the water’s edge with stunning views of the harbour and out to sea, this well-equipped cottage is perfectly located and is a great base for a family holiday to St Ives. Comfortably furnished throughout, the cottage is set over two floors with the lounge and kitchen/diner on the ground floor, and four bedrooms and shower room on the first.
- Sleeps: 6.
- Bedrooms: 4.
- Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’), 2 x single (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: No outside space.
- Pets: 1 pet allowed from October to March - £25 per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: No parking, public car parking available nearby.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Night storage heating.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.