Experience the Llyn Peninsula at its best at this truly beautiful cottage for two, with 5 star features throughout. Surrounded by countryside views and within a mile of a hidden sandy beach and the Wales Coast Path, this is an idyllic setting for a romantic holiday. The beautiful seaside village Aberdaron, at the tip of the Llyn Peninsula is just 3.5 miles where you can enjoy a meal or a relaxing drink above the beach or an afternoon tea in a thatched roofed tea room and bakery. Catch a boat to Bardsey Island, discover the pretty villages that are dotted around the peninsula and explore the various attractions.
Tir bach Iago is one of three 5 star cottages within this stunning, converted barn. If you wish to bring friends or family members along this provides the ideal set-up. Every cottage is facing away from each other and offer their own private patios and views.
- Size: 2 in 1 bedroom
- Beds: 1 four-poster king bed
- Rooms: ground floor: spacious living area which includes an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. Large ensuite bedroom with four-poster king bed.
- Kitchen & utilities: fully equipped, stylish kitchen includes dishwasher and washer / dryer, fridge freezer, microwave, fan oven and hob.
- Entertainment: Large TV in living area and wall mounted TVs in bedroom. Wifi.
- Outside: elevated patio area with garden furniture and countryside views. BBQ set on request.
- Parking: private parking
- General: bed linen and hairdryer provided, heating and electricity included. Welcome pack includes tea and coffee, sugar, milk and cake.
- Pets: 1 pet welcome
- Notes: no smoking inside. You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.