Thornwick Cottage, on four floors and refurbished to a high standard retaining original features, is situated close to the seafront in the village of Staithes. Art galleries, shops, pubs and cafes are along cobbled streets and the village has jazz festivals during the year. There are regular boat trips from Staithes to the coastal town of Whitby only ten miles away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms one with en-suite bathroom, shower room, lounge, kitchen/diner, day bed area, second lounge, door to patio
- Beds: 2 double beds, day bed
- Luxuries: Flat screen TV, TV with DVD player, radio/CD player, iPod docking station
- General: Gas central heating, wood burning stove
- Utilities: Electric cooker with grill oven and extractor fan, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen provided. Please bring own towels. Short breaks not accepted at peak times. Not suitable for people with mobility problems because of steep stairs
- Layout: The accommodation is over four floors. Ground floor, basement, first floor and second floor.
- Outdoors: Patio area, outdoor furniture
- Parking: No parking provided, but loading and unloading available. There is a car park at top of hill
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.