A spacious detached bungalow excellently positioned for touring North Devon and Exmoor National Park. A footpath leads into South Molton town centre with its shops, restaurants and tearooms. There are many walks to discover near by.
- Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Beach: Less than 21 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: 1 dog allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player
- General: Gas central heating, CD, TV with Freeview, WiFi
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Utilities: Gas cooker, microwave, fridge/ freezer, washer/dryer
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, sitting room, kitchen/dining room
- Beds: 2 single beds, 1 king-size bed
- Other: Linen and towels provided. Payphone. No cot or highchair provided, please bring your own travel cot and highchair.
- Outdoors: Enclosed gardens with outdoor furniture
- Access: Private parking on driveway with additional roadside
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.