Situated in the heart of Lynton this former working Smithy has been lovingly restored keeping many of the original features. It allows guests to soak up the atmosphere of the old forge whilst relaxing and enjoying the modern facilities.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 3 bedrooms
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: 2 pets welcome
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD and video player, stereo, woodburner, WIFI
- General: Electric heating, freeview TV
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher.
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, living room, kitchen area
- Beds: 1 single bed, 2 double beds
- Other: Linen and towels provided. Travel cot, highchair, stairgate, toddler bed guard, baby bottle steriliser, selection of CDs, DVDs, videos, books and games. 3pm arrival time.
- Access: Parking available in local car park, permits can be purchsed using the Ringo app or from the parking machine
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.