This beautiful home has been elegantly refurbished, it’s in pristine condition and every detail is high quality. We particularly loved the inviting beds, the artwork and amenities. You will love this home if you are looking for a peaceful location, being right on Richmond Hill, amongst a row of coveted Victorian terraced houses, there's amazing views overlooking the treetops. There are benches just across the road to sit and enjoy the views over the river and there's so much to do on your doorstep. You can walk to lovely cosy pubs and over to Richmond Park for deer spotting.
Home truths: * This home isn't suitable for families and children
* The walnut flooring and light plush carpets means it's very much a shoe-free home
* The home is set on Richmond Hill with the master bedroom and living area facing the road, so some cars can be heard passing by, however double glazed windows help minimise any noise
* The bedrooms are on the lower ground floor – though the street-facing master bedroom is kept private by a high wall and still receives plenty of natural light
* Richmond is located under the flight path so planes can be heard passing by overhead
* Richmond station is approximately a twenty-minute walk from the home, though there is a bus stop nearby if needed
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at The Roe Deer. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.