The Old Stables, a new dormer bungalow with private parking, is situated near West Cliff in the coastal town of Whitby. The town has a sandy beach, the ruins of a lovely Abbey and a busy harbour where fishing boats land their catch in the early mornings. Whitby is also famous for its fairs and festivals which include the Whitby Regatta.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge/kitchen/diner, cloakroom
- Beds: 2 double beds, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: Large plasma Netflix TV with video and DVD, radio/CD player, small TV
- General: Gas central heating
- Utilities: Gas hob with electric oven and extractor fan, microwave, larder fridge, washer dryer, dishwasher
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, high chair, stair gate, travel cot provided. Short breaks not accepted at peak times
- Layout: The property is over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor.
- Outdoors: Patio, garden furniture
- Parking: Private parking for two cars near cottage
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.