Superbly designed and finished to perfection The Old Pump House is a gem. Set in the midst of the working farmyard of a fruit and sheep farm - surrounded by amazing views. Add to this the spectacular indoor swimming pool, international standard tennis court, fishing lake and 180 acres of orchards enjoy - what better place to have as your holiday base - right in the middle of the Kentish Weald.
- Size: Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedroom and a sofa bed
- Nearest beach: 29 miles
- Nearest amenities: 0.5 mile
- Short breaks: Available at this property by request
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Indoor swimming pool, tennis court, DVD
- General: Underfloor heating
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron, hairdryer
- Utilities: Electric oven, hob, mirowave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Rooms: 1 bedroom, open plan sitting/dining/kitchen, 1 shower room
- Beds: 1 double bed, sofa bed
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Please bring your own swimming towels
- Outdoors: Enclosed rear patio with furniture and barbecue
- Parking: Next to The Old Pump House
- Notes: Sofa bed available for additional guest in the sitting room area. There is an extra charge of £30 for use of the sofa bed. The pool is cleaned and sanitised by a UV light system. Day tickets are available for the fishing lake which is a 10 minute walk from the cottage. The pool and tennis court are available by arrangement with the owners. Due to its location with tractors and farm equipment present, the cottage is not suitable for toddlers or children under 10 years old.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.