This single storey characterful cottage offers shared use of an outdoor heated swimming pool between May and September. Set in the village of Cawston, with amenities including a shop, butcher, cafe, restaurant and pub it is only 12 miles from the city of Norwich or the coast at Sheringham.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 12 miles
- Nearest amenities: Walking distance
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 en-suite shower room,1sitting room, 1 kitchen/diner, 1 garden room separate to house
- Beds: 2 single beds, 1 double bed
- Luxuries: DVD and video player, shared use of heated outdoor pool in summer months, WiFi
- General: Oil fired central heating, TV, books and games, highchair on request, telephone for incoming calls
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and towels provided.
- Outdoors: Patio around pool, garden furniture, barbecue
- Parking: Private parking for two cars
- Mobile signal - strong (Vodafone)
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.