The Mistal, a ground floor renovated barn at Moss Brow Farm, is situated between Sandsend and Whitby on the North East coast near a golf course and the beach. Whitby which is famous for its seafood, bustling harbour and ruined Abbey, has fairs and festivals happening all the year.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms one with en-suite shower, shower room, lounge/kitchen/diner
- Beds: 2 double beds
- Luxuries: TV with DVD player, radio/CD player WiFi
- General: Under floor heating
- Utilities: Gas hob with electric oven, microwave, fridge, washing machine, freezer, dishwasher, wine fridge
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, travel cot, highchair, baby bath provided. Suitable for people with mobility problems as on ground floor.
- Layout: property all on ground floor
- Outdoors: Verandah leads to large garden, garden furniture
- Parking: Private parking for two cars
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.