The Meadows, a recently refurbished bungalow, is situated in the village of Stanhoe near a children's playground and inn, and a few miles from Burnham Market with its attractive Georgian houses and range of shops. There are many attractions in this lovely part of Norfolk; the coast at Brancaster, Thornham and the seaside town of Hunstanton, bird reserves at Cley and Titchwell, and opportunities for walking both inland and on the coast.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 6 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms one with En-Suite shower room, bathroom, sitting room, dining/kitchen room, utility room
- Beds: King size bed, 4 single beds
- Luxuries: Flatscreen TV, 2 DVD players, TV, radio, iPod dock, Wifi
- General: Woodburner
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, extra fridge
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, books, games provided. Towels.
- Outdoors: Gated entrance, gravel planted area to the front and has the benefit of a fully enclosed courtyard to the rear with a rural view.
- Parking: Two cars on driveway
- Mobile phone signal variable
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.