The Hideaway is an annexe to the owners' home, and has been lovingly decorated and well equipped. It is set in mature and well tended gardens in a small village location. There is plenty to explore in the locality including the beautiful beaches on Norfolk's east coast, the market town of North Walsham and the Norfolk Broads.
- Size: Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 2 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: Bedroom, shower room, living room, kitchen, sun room/dining room
- Beds: 2 single beds, 1 Z-bed Twin beds can convert to double. Please request on booking.
- Luxuries: DVD player. WiFi
- General: Oil fired central heating, TV, CD player/radio, electric log-effect stove,
- Utilities: Electric hob, microwave/combination oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen, towels and books provided, Cot and cot linen
- Outdoors: Shared garden with lawns, patio and garden furniture
- Parking: Private parking for 2 cars
- Mobile signal - weak
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.