The Hayloft is the perfect bolthole for a couple looking for a romantic getaway, or who just want to get away from it all for a while, seeking a relaxing holiday in a stunning location. Nestled in the lovely valley of Dunmere and bordering the Camel Trail, there are endless miles to explore either on foot or by bicycle.
- Sleeps: 2.
- Bedrooms: 1.
- Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, (washing machine and tumble dryer in adjacent barn - shared use with The Stable).
- Facilities for families: Travel cot and high chair available on request (but no cot linen), please let us know at the time of booking.
- Outside: Patio, garden furniture, barbecue, shared use of grounds, shared use storage shed for bikes, surf equipment, etc.
- Pets: Not allowed.
- Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
- Nearest beach: 12 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Electric central heating throughout and underfloor heating on ground floor.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.