Bright and breezy, yet refreshingly quirky, The Garden House is your ideal escape into a charming white walled Mediterranean-style secret garden. Hidden off Fore Street in a popular area of St Ives, it provides a tranquil oasis for you to enjoy the fresh Cornish sea air. The property is well equipped to a high standard and will help create a magical stay for two couples or a family of four to explore St Ives and all it has to offer.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x kingsize (5'), 1 x twin (3').
- Bed linen & Towels: Linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: May not be suitable for people with mobility concerns, second floor apartment.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Electric double oven, gas hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Outdoors: Gated enclosed white-walled front garden with decked area and garden furniture.
- Parking: No parking - but public pay & display car parks nearby - nearest is Barnoon Car Park.
- Family facilities: Not provided, but may be hired locally.
- Pets: One pet welcome; £25 per pet per week.
- General: Electricity and Gas included in rent. Central heating. WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.