The Garden Flat is in an elevated position down a rural peaceful lane, a stones throw away from the beautiful St Ives. Offering sea views and a pretty enclosed private garden area with a gate and easy access to the stunning coastal walks of West Cornwall. A bottle of champagne awaits every guests upon arrival which gives you the perfect start to your stay. The main entrance to the flat is accessed via a path leading to the garden which has six steps. The lounge offers incredible views over the bay to Godrevy and beyond. The garden area has seating for you to enjoy a summers evening.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 1 x king size (5'), 2 x single beds (3').
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: 6 steps leading to the main entrance.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, fridge, dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave.
- Facilities for families: Not provided, but can be hired locally.
- Outside: Fenced, enclosed garden area for guests use with some flagged steps and garden furniture. (Young children should be supervised at all times).
- Pets: One pet allowed; £25 per pet per week.
- Parking: Parking for one car.
- Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles.
- Changeover time: Friday changeover - Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Electricity and heating included in the rent.
- Important notes: No smoking. WiFi provided. Mobile phone coverage varies.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.