The House could have been perfect for our needs, but there were too many niggling complaints which together added up to something more significant.. Some issues are instantly remediable but others are not. In the interests of proper feedback to assist in improvement for future guests, herewith my list off comments.
1) On arrival one bathroom had not been properly cleaned, with hairs and dust on the floor. The toilet had to be cleaned by us.
2) Both toilet seats were very loose, not to say precarious.
3) The fridge is too small and inadequate for four people staying a week or more.
4) The freezer compartment had clearly not been defrosted for some time and consequently the door would not shut.
5) In one bedroom there was zero storage space, no wardrobe or chest of drawers..
6) The bathrooms had no shaving sockets which, given the lack of mirrors elsewhere, was a problem. There were no mirrors in the bedrooms making hair drying also a problem.
7) There were only three metal teaspoons (for four people?)
8) No salad or other bowls or plastic containers and no means to spin, dry lettuce.
9) On arrival there were no dishwasher tabs or powder, no plastic liners for the bins, no oil or salt to start us off, no proper cleaning cream for the cooker.
10) In one bathroom the ventilator fan did not switch off at all.
On a positive note, we loved the layout of the house, very comfortable, and there were some starter items such as butter, biscuits. If 1) - 10) could be somehow improved, the rating would be much higher