The Dairy Cottage was converted from a byre and has original features and views of the Sussex countryside. Situated on the working farm of the owners it is on one level, and is close to Hailsham and Battle, ideal for exploring the attractions of the area which include Pevensey Bay seven miles away, the gardens at Pashley Manor, Herstmonceux Science Centre and Drusillas Zoo.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 7 miles
- Nearest amenities: 2 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed at this property
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: No smoking allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, shower room suitable for wheelchair use with chair, sitting room, kitchen
- Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: DVD, CD player
- General: Oil central heating - underfloor
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washer dryer, freezer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, starter pack of logs, starter pack for barbecue, books, games, telephone for incoming calls only provided. High chair, stairgates, travel cot, garden shed available to use. Countrystyle WiFi available
- Outdoors: Patio area, garden furniture, barbecue
- Parking: Ample parking in spacious yard outside property
- Notes: The Cowshed SX912 is 60 metres distance away from The Dairy Cottage and can be booked together to sleep 8. There is a 10% discount for booking both properties together.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.