This is a sweet and soulful home sat in the heart of Ladbroke Grove, only a few minutes away from the station and a short walk to Portobello Road and Notting Hill. The characterful communal area is dotted with modern artwork and has plenty of lounging space for a small family. The charming terrace space is perfect for early morning coffees or an evening wine. The home is fairly exclusive to families due to its layout, although could work for a group of friends who don't mind sharing the second bedroom.
Home truths: * The upstairs area has a more simple aesthetic compared the rest of the home
* Please note that the layout of the upstairs bedroom is unique in that it features two rooms side by side, with nothing but a curtain separating them
* Please bear in mind this is a lived-in home so you'll be sharing the space with some of the owner's possessions
* The master bedroom shower is very powerful and needs to be used with care in order to avoid flooding
* This home is on the first floor and is only accessible by stairs
* Set over three floors, there are plenty of internal stairs here
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at The Cupola. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.