This stunning large family home tucked away in a tranquil spot near Gloucester Road certainly has the wow factor. Formerly a 19th-century artist's cottage and studio, the current owner has transformed it into a modern retreat with large communal spaces, ideal for entertaining with lots of high tech. With five bedrooms and five bathrooms, there's plenty of space for one or two families to spread out. But the heart and soul of this home is the owner's impressive artwork, both painting and sculpture, that can be found all around - it's guaranteed to delight contemporary art lovers!
Home truths: * As seen in the photography, the dining table only accommodates 6 guests, 4 additional guests may use the breakfast bar around the kitchen island
* You will also struggle to fit 10 guests in a single lounge space but with two living rooms there is plenty of space for all
* For shorter stays your host will lock the study but don't worry - there is no shortage of other communal spaces
* We found that the phone reception was somewhat limited from inside the home but it will ultimately depend on your service provider
* A cleaner will clean the property every Thursday at 5pm for one hour, and on Monday from 3pm to 6pm.
* Your host kindly requests you remove your shoes in the home
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at The Contemporary. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.