The Bolt Hole offering a place to relax and escape, is situated in the South Green Area of Southwold close to both the beach and town centre. It is a good place from which to explore the lovely countryside and coastline of Suffolk including the local nature reserves, as well as to visit the interesting shops, pubs and sights of the town.Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 sitting room, 1 kitchen, outhouse
- Beds: 1 double bed, 1 single bed, additional pull-out single bed
- Luxuries: Wi-Fi
- General: Night storage heaters, TV
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washer/dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Secure bike storage (in the side passage)
- Outdoors: Enclosed courtyard, garden furniture
- Parking: Roadside.
- Please note the stairs lead directly to the bedrooms as there is no landing so may not be suitable for children or those with limited mobility.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.