The Blue House is a traditional Cornish cottage tucked away in a quiet, pedestrian-only location in the heart of St Ives. It boasts sea views and an enviable location due to it's close proximity to the bustling harbourfront and the world famous Tate Gallery. The cottage is packed full of character and is set over two floors with two upstairs bedrooms, a kingsize and a bunk bedroom, alongside a family bathroom with shower over the bath.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1x queen size, 1x bunk beds (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over two floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, radio.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided.
- Outside: Sun terrace with deck-chairs and an excellent view of the nearby Tate Gallery.
- Pets: 1 small pet allowed - £25 per week – please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: No private parking but public options available nearby.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 mile.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 mile.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free superfast WiFi provided. Electric heaters throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.