The ideal peaceful retreat, this is lovely character barn conversion is one in a group of similar cottages overlooking the stunning River Camel and 3 minutes walk from the Camel Trail; a flat, beautiful and car-free route into Padstow taking about 30 minutes. Keen cyclists can enjoy the natural beauty and wildlife on the full 18 mile route, from Padstow, via Wadebridge, to Bodmin moor.
- Sleeps: 4 (+1 extra person).
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x sofa bed (recommended for young children only).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen provided for free at the property, towels not provided but may be hired @ £4 per person per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment. Towels will be provided from 2023.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, two refrigerators, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, Nespresso coffee machine.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Small terrace, lawn, picnic bench, large balcony with table and chairs.
- Pets: 1 pet allowed - £25 per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
- Nearest beach: 5.2 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 1.3 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free Fibre Broadband Ultrafast WiFi provided. Gas-fired central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.