A traditional character cottage on a quiet country lane, close to the heart of the small, peaceful, rural village of St Teath, The Aviaries offers a retreat from the hustle and bustle of modern life. After a busy day, relax in the rear terraced and secluded garden.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels are provided (please bring your own beach towels).
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, electric hob, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Patio, garden furniture, barbecue, further gravelled garden area.
- Pets: Not allowed.
- Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
- Nearest beach: 4.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Night storage heating throughout. Smart TV with Netflix and Disney +
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.