Swallow Barn is a charming semi-detached converted flint and brick property situated in the village of Bodham close to the coastal towns of Sheringham and Cromer. An ideal location for both the coast and inland towns like Holt with its Georgian properties, independent shops, good restaurants, pubs and Coffee shops just a few miles away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 4 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: One small dog accepted
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, open plan sitting/dining room, kitchen, cloakroom
- Beds: King size bed, double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: 3 flat screen TVs, DVD player, iPod dock, WiFi
- General: Oil fired central heating, woodburner
- Utilities: Electric oven, microwave, 2 fridges, freezer, dishwasher
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, books, games, travel cot, highchair, bicycle storage provided. Laundry Service available from cleaner at £15 per load.
- Outdoors: Enclosed patio, garden furniture, Weber charcoal barbecue
- Parking: Two/three cars on driveway
- Mobile phone signal strong
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.