Situated in the small and peaceful village of Reydon, yet within easy walking distance of vibrant Southwold with all it has to offer, Sunsette is a lovely choice for a holiday for families and couples alike. With the accommodation arranged all on one level, it is bright and well furnished, with the additional advantage of a large back garden.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than one mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than one mile
- Pets: One dog allowed at this property
- Short breaks: Short breaks available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: Sitting/dining room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, shower room
- Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: TV, WiFi, DVD, CD, iPod dock
- General: Gas heating
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and towels included. Local maps, guide books.
- Outdoors: Big rear garden with furniture
- Parking: Private parking for three cars
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.