Summer Lodge is a charming property built in the 1980s, with its own small private garden and mooring, set on a quiet road within easy walking distance of the amenities that Hoveton has to offer.
Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest amenities: within walking distance
- Access: Car advised
- Pets: No pets allowed at this property.
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Flat screen TV with FreeSat, DVD player, smart card music system.
- General: Night storage heaters, electric heaters and electric living flame fire
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, and fridge with icebox.
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 shower room, 1 Kitchen, Sitting/Dining Room
- Beds: 1 double, 1 twin
- Other: Books & games, radio, hairdryer
- Outdoors: Garden with lawn, decked area, table and chairs backing onto private mooring.
- Access: Driveway parking for one car and one space opposite property
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.