This cottage is set in a peaceful and almost secret location in Sugarloaf Woods. It is light and airy and comfortably furnished, and the large windows allow the beautiful views to be appreciated. The nearby village of Brightling is known for the 'Fuller's Follies', and the East Sussex village of Battle and the coast are a short drive away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 14 miles
- Nearest amenities: 3 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed at this property
- Smoking: No smoking allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, shower room, en-suite cloakroom, sitting room, kitchen area
- Beds: 2 single beds, 1 king-size bed
- Luxuries: DVD, Wi-Fi
- General: Electric panel heaters
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, slimline dishwasher, washer/dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bedlinen and towels provided, Ecover cleaning products supplied. Please note: Security deposit of £50 payable on arrival
- Outdoors: Rear garden with patio and lawn, garden furniture and barbecue, access to woods
- Parking: Private parking
- Also Provided: All Ecover cleaning products supplied.
- Notes: Sorry no room for a cot
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.