This stylish home has been recently renovated and has very spacious communal spaces with well curated art and mid-century furniture. We’re slightly obsessed with that gallery wall in the living area. While the bedrooms are a little more minimal in design, the home delivers style in abundance. Located on the border of Chelsea and Fulham, it’s on a busy road, but you’re in a convenient spot for accessing the local hotspots, including King's Road, and Fulham Broadway.
Home truths: * The home is on the first floor on the building and there's no lift, so you will need to climb some stairs
* Although there's double glazing, some traffic noise can be heard in the living room and second bedroom from the busy road outside
* The location is fairly far from the closest train station (Fulham Broadway is a thirteen-minute walk)
* The fireplace is purely decorative
* The en-suite is a small space and more functional than stylish
* The style of the bedrooms is quite minimal, and the second bedroom only has a chest of drawers for storage
* There are some sings of wear and tear in the home (e.g. the carpets are stained in the dining area)
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Sugar Addict. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.