Stuckie Ben, a terraced cottage, is situated in the South Green area of Southwold near the sea and close to the market place. This seaside town has many attractions which include a lovely pier, interesting shops and places to eat, and it is a drive away from the nature reserve of Minsmere.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 2 pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, 1 shower room, open plan sitting/dining areas, 1 kitchen
- Beds: 2 double beds, 1 single bed
- Luxuries: DVD player, Wi-Fi.
- General: Full central heating, gas coal-effect fire, TV
- Utilities: Gas cooker, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washer/dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Towels provided. Please note one side of bed in Bedroom 1 is against the wall
- Parking: Roadside
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.