This four star barn conversion has been beautifully renovated and is set in an idyllic rural location. It provides extremely spacious accommodation for four people and has been furnished to an exceptionally high standard, with a beautiful sunny south facing courtyard and the owners' large garden to explore.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms plus a double sofa bed in sitting room
- Nearest beach: 9 miles
- Nearest amenities: 1 mile
- Short breaks: Will consider
- Pets: 1 dog allowed at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, en-suite bathroom, en-suite shower room, sitting/dining room, living room, kitchen, cloakroom/w.c, utility room
- Beds: 1 king-size bed, 1 super king-size bed (both beds are zip and link and can therefore be split into single beds if requested prior to arrival), 1 sofa bed
- Luxuries: DVD, CD system, use of owner's pool may be possible by prior arrangement
- General: Underfloor electric heating, wood burning stove
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided, Wi-Fi, telephone, cot and highchair. Please note: very poor mobile phone reception
- Outdoors: Enclosed courtyard garden with water feature, garden furniture and barbecue. Shared use of owner's large garden and woodland
- Parking: Private parking for 2 cars
- Also Provided: Telephone. Mobile 'phone reception very poor. Possible use of owner's pool by arrangement
- Notes: Please contact owner before arrival if you require beds in a different arrangement than as specified above.
Swimming pool is outside so only available from May to end of September.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.