A tasteful barn conversion in a tranquil hillside location, only moments from Swaledale and with uninterrupted views over the countryside. Equipped and furnished to a very high standard, Stottergil enjoys a wonderful location with excellent access to Wensleydale and the Northern Dales. A superb choice for any wishing to enjoy this wonderful area of Yorkshire.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2.5 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, wet room, lounge, dining room/ kitchen, bathroom
- Beds: 1 king-size bed, 4 single beds
- Luxuries: DVD player, telephone
- General: Satellite TV, multi-fuel stove (start up fuel provided), full central heating
- Utilities: Cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Towels and linen provided. Cot and highchair available. Unlimited Wifi is available free of charge. This property has a welcome cyclists award.
- Layout: Over two floors. Ground floor and first floor.
- Outdoors: Garden with patio and furniture
- Parking: Ample private parking. For holidays from November to February, you will need a 4 by 4 vehicle.
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.