Starlings offers exceptional quality with four star gold accommodation and a stunning landscaped garden with summer house. Yoxford is surrounded by parkland in the area known as the garden of Suffolk, and as well as being a great base for exploring the coastal towns it has three pubs, is set on the banks of the river Yox and is particularly well known for its antiques shops.
- Size: Sleeps up to 7, 4 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 10 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 0.25 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 4 bedrooms, bathroom, en-suite shower room, living room, kitchen, dining room, conservatory/play room, porch, cloakroom with WC and shower, sitting room/snug
- Beds: 1 single bed, 3 double beds
- Luxuries: Wi-Fi.
- General: Gas central heating, TV with Freesat
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and towels provided
- Outdoors: Garden with lawns, patios, summerhouse and garden furniture. Full size table tennis table available to use in garage.
- Parking: Ample private parking, electric gates to covered parking area
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.