St Benets, a spacious bungalow with an enclosed garden, is situated a few minutes walk from the quay in Blakeney, a charming coastal village in North Norfolk with its shops, pubs and restaurants, tennis courts and children's playground. It is possible to take a boat out to see seals and birds on Blakeney Point, and Wells and Holkham with their sandy beaches are a short drive away. There are bird-watching at reserves at Cley and Salthouse close by.
- Size: Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 open plan sitting room, 1 kitchen/dining area, 1 cloakroom
- Beds: 1 super king-size bed, 1 king-size bed, 2 single beds, 2 bunk beds - suitable for children only
- Luxuries: TV, DVD player, video, WiFi
- General: Night storage heaters, woodburner
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen provided.
- Outdoors: Enclosed rear garden with garden furniture
- Parking: Three cars
- Mobile signal - variable
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.