Smugley Cottage, a converted farm building, is situated in a peaceful location at the end of the drive to the farm, close to the village of Goudhurst where there are good gastro pubs, bakery and shops. There are lovely views of the Kent countryside.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: 20 miles
- Nearest amenities: 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed at this property
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: No smoking allowed at this property
- Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 sitting room, 1 kitchen
- Beds: 1 double bed
- Luxuries: DVD player
- General: Oil central heating
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob plus extractor hood, microwave, fridge with ice box with access to additional freezer space available, washer/dryer .Access to freezer in out building
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi available. Suitable for adults only
- Outdoors: Small garden, garden furniture
- Parking: Directly outside cottage
- The cottage enjoys a rural location and is set within a traditional Kent farm with a farmhouse, Oast House and barn close by.
- Adults only.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.