Smuggler's Cottage is situated in Whitby, a wonderful coastal destination at any time of year. The Gothic Abbey and active harbour dominate the town, and the beaches are wide and sandy and there is plenty on offer to occupy all ages. The cottage itself is light and spacious and has a balcony overlooking the harbour.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 0.1 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, en-suite bathroom, shower room, living room, kitchen
- Beds: 2 single beds, 1 double bed
- Luxuries: DVD player
- General: Gas central heating, electric fire, Sky Freeview TV, CD player
- Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen & towels are provided
- Layout: Over two floors. Ground floor and first floor
- Outdoors: Balcony with harbour view (note: no disposable barbecues permitted)
- Parking: Parking in nearby council car parks
Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.