Shoreline is a delightful studio situated on the sea front at Aldeburgh. There is a beach side patio from where you can watch the fishermen bring in their catch and the world go by. The high street and world famous fish and chip shop is a very short stroll, and longer coastal walks can be enjoyed.
Please note the external steps down to this property (may not be suitable for those with limited mobility)
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 0.1 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 0.25 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: Open plan room, shower room, shared utility room
- Beds: 1 double bed
- Luxuries: DVD player
- General: Gas central heating, TV
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine (in shared utility area)
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen provided. Regret no children under the age of 16 years.
- Outdoors: Raised patio overlooking beach, garden furniture
- Parking: On street parking and please note that electric car charging is not allowed at the property.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.