Shooting Box Tower, on four floors and formerly a shooting lodge on the Ashburnham estate, has lovely views over the surrounding countryside towards Hastings and adjoins the farmhouse of the owners. Situated near Netherfield, it is possible to walk to Darwell wood and reservoir, and the towns of Battle and Hastings are a short drive away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 9 miles
- Nearest amenities: 2 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed at this property
- Smoking: No smoking allowed at this property
- Rooms: 4 bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, sitting/dining room, kitchen, steep Jacob's Ladder style stairs with double handrails to second floor
- Beds: King size bed, mini four poster king size bed, 2 single beds, 2 twin beds that can be zipped together to form king-size bed by prior arrangement on booking, cot
- Luxuries: Smart TV, Bose Sound Link Bluetooth speakers and Nintendo Wii with balance board. Nespresso coffee machine
- General: Gas central heating, wood burning stove
- Utilities: Electric double, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, high chair, first basket of logs provided. WiFi available. Sat Nav with programmed local attractions available on request. There is an additional day bed in top bedroom suitable for a further person if required. Throughout property are original paintings by local artists. Fluent German spoken. Not really suitable for toddlers or elderly due to steep stairs to bedrooms. PLEASE NOTE ARRIVAL TIME OF 4PM
- Outdoors: Secluded lawned garden, patio, garden furniture, barbecue
- Parking: Purpose built parking with lighting. There is a pod point for charging an electric car.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.