Sherfield Cottage, set in a large garden near the nature reserve of Snape Marshes in Suffolk, is a walk away from village amenities and the famous Concert Hall that hosts the annual Aldeburgh Music Festival. There are many other local attractions including castles, the towns of Framlingham and Orford, and Sutton Hoo, home of ancient burial treasures.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 4 bedrooms. Please note: Due to the space in the property, the owner feels this is more suited to four adults and two children rather than six adults.
- Nearest beach: Less than 3 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 sitting room, 1 dining room, 1 kitchen, 1 cloakroom
- Beds: 1 double bed, 2 four foot beds, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: TV, CD
- General: Electric night storage heaters, 2 woodburners. Please be aware of steep stairs from ground floor to first floor.
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with ice box, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Starter pack for woodburners provided in winter. Two staircases cottage bedrooms are inter-connected: bedroom 2 is reached through bedroom 1 and bedroom 4 is reached through bedroom 3
- Outdoors: Large garden, garden furniture
- Parking: Three cars
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.