Serenity at Dart Marina is part of a luxury 5 Star Marina development with a location and views that dreams are made of. Situated on the river side at Dartmouth and in easy reach of all facilities. Boats of every type and class can also be enjoyed at the marina, either for charter or quiet river cruises. Dartmouth and the surrounding areas hold a wealth of attractions, with properties belonging to both the National Trust and English Heritage. You are ensured of a holiday to remember for many years.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Blackpool Sands 3.8 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: 1 pet allowed - charged at £170 for the week
• Short breaks: Minimum stay 5 nights at this property
• Smoking: No smoking at this property
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living/dining room, kitchen.
• Beds: 1 King Size bed, Twin beds
• Luxuries: 37" LCD TV with BOSE surround sound DVD and stereo
• General: Central & under floor heating
• Utilities: Gas hob, oven, dishwasher, microwave, espresso coffee machine,
• slow cooker, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Linen and towels provided, Free WiFi available
• Outdoors: Terrace, Outside table & chairs
• Parking: Private parking
This property has a refundable Accidental Damage Deposit of £200, which is payable to Blueriver Cottages with the final balance of your holiday, eight weeks prior to your arrival, and is refunded within 5 working days of your departure. Alternatively, you may wish to pay a non-refundable Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver equivalent to 10% of the Accidental Damage Deposit value, which covers you for the full value of the Accidental Damage Deposit, should any damage occur during your stay.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Important notes: Please note Dart Marina Spa and leisure facilities will remain closed until further notice.