Seashells provides the perfect getaway for two, with light and airy accommodation. The views of the sea and across the fields to the lighthouse at Happisburgh are unrivaled, but if you can tear yourself away there is plenty to explore from the coastal villagesthrough to the Norfolk Broads.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 0.5 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 small dog allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: Bedroom, bathroom, living/dining room, kitchen, conservatory, small study/library
- Beds: 1 king-size bed
- Luxuries: WiFi, woodburner-style electric fire
- General: Oil fired central heating, Smart TV, radio, CD player, books and games
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, freezer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen provided, WiFi
- Outdoors: Front lawned area. Rear 'seaside' garden with sea views, patio, shingle and garden furniture
- Parking: Private parking for 2 cars
- Mobile signal - strong
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property.
- This property doesn't accept infants/babies.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.