This spacious and unique detached house has wonderful views over Woolacombe beach which is just a five minute walk away. Wide patio doors lead directly from the oak-floored living/dining room to a raised deck and the property is well equipped, comfortably furnished and decorated to the highest standards throughout. National Trust countryside adjoins the property, making this a great location for a family hoilday.
- Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: 3 dogs allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Smart TV's (1 in living room, and 1 in each room with King Size bed, Wi Fi Broadband.
- General: Central heating, CD/radio
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities:</stong /> Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Rooms: 4 Bedrooms (3 with handbasin), 1 Bathroom, 1 Shower room, 1 Sitting Room/Dining Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Utility room, 1 Entrance porch
- Beds: Double beds (2) Bunk Beds (1 set) Single beds (2)
- Other: Bed linen and towels inclusive, travel cot and highchair available, family groups only. A stair guard is provided which will fit across the bedroom doors, but it cannot fit across the staircase as it is slatted.
- Outdoors: Rear rough cut lawn fully enclosed and ideal for pets, patio, decking, Gas Barbecue dining area and garden furniture
- Parking: Parking for four cars on driveway
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.