In the heart of Whitby in a quiet yard is the attractive Seamstress Cottage with parking facilities and an enclosed garden. Close to restaurants, pubs, shops, West Cliff attractions and the beach this is an ideal property for a family seaside holiday. Other attractions include the ruins of Whitby Abbey, a bustling harbour and the fairs and festivals that are held all year such as the Whitby Regatta and Whitby Folk Week.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, kitchen/diner
- Beds: Double bed, 2 bunk beds
- Luxuries: TV with Freeview, radio and CD player
- General: Gas central heating, electric woodburner effect fire
- Utilities: Gas hob, oven and grill, microwave, fridge with freezer box
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen provided. Please bring own towels. Short breaks not accepted at peak times. Steps lead down to property
- Layout: The property is over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor
- Outdoors: Enclosed garden, patio, table, chairs
- Parking: A parking permit is provided
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.