This stylish, modern, cosy house is the perfect base to enjoy and explore Cornwall. It is close to all St Merryn has to offer, including Rick Stein's Cornish Arms pub, so you may never feel like cooking! There is always something to do locally, whatever the weather, such as surfing, snorkelling, swimming or fishing. Padstow is just a couple of miles away.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 1 x double, 1 x twin.
- Bed linen & Towels: Linen and towels provided, however, the owner asks, please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Fridge/freezer, electric oven, electric hob, washer/dryer, microwave.
- Nearest beach: 6.3 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Outdoors: Small enclosed rear decked garden with south-easterly aspect benefiting from sunshine for most of the day, garden furniture.
- Parking: Parking for 1 car.
- Family facilities: Not provided, but can be hired.
- Pets: Maximum 2 pets allowed, £25 per pet per week. House cats also welcome.
- General: WiFi included, gas and electricity included in rent; gas c.h./hot water, heated towel rail bathroom.
- Important notes: No smoking.
- Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.