Tucked between the lighthouse and the sea, Seacroft boasts some of the best views in Southwold. This spacious property offers flexible accommodation for large groups or families, and has a seafront garden. There is plenty to keep everyone of all ages occupied, from messing about on the beach to shopping, or eating and drinking in the famous Adnams pubs.
- Size: Sleeps up to 15, 6 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 0.1 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 0.5 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, living room, library/snug, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room
- Beds: 3 single beds, 3 double beds, 3 king-size beds
- Luxuries: DVD player
- General: Gas central heating, TV.
- Utilities: Range cooker, microwave, American-style fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen, games and books provided.
- Outdoors: Enclosed front garden with lawn, garden furniture
- Parking: Roadside parking
- Restrictions on Dining Room: Please note that noise levels must be kept to a strict minimum and the room cannot be used after 11 o'clock at night due to an existing covenant and the close proximity of local residents to the side and above this room.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.