This stunning Grade II listed barn conversion, surrounded by paddocks and woodland in a peaceful rural location. Set in the grounds of the owner's traditional oast house, the barn has been converted to a high standard offering extremely spacious and luxurious accommodation for families or friends to share. There is a secluded private garden to the side with a table and chairs set under the pergola.
- Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 30 miles
- Nearest amenities: 1 mile
- Pets: 1 dog welcome. Please note that the owner has 2 friendly small dogs and chickens so guests are asked to keep their dog on a lead in the garden
- Smoking: OUTSIDE only, using the container provided for stubs
- Rooms: Open plan Living area, Kitchen/dining room, Cloakroom, 2 Bedrooms, 2 En-Suite Shower rooms
- Beds: 1 King size zip and link bed, 1 Double bed
- Luxuries: Smart TV, WiFi
- General: Underfloor heating on the ground floor, radiators in both bedrooms
- Utilities: Electric oven, induction hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, Tassimo coffee machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided. WiFi available. The barn is decorated for Christmas.
- Outdoors: Enclosed lawned area with a fountain and shingle to the side with table and chairs under the pergola
- Parking: Private parking outside the barn for 2 cars
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.