In the heart of Rosedale Abbey a tiny village in the North York Moors National Park is the cottage of Rosedale Abbey that has been renovated to retain its charming original features. With its lovely garden, conservatory and excellent views of the surrounding fells, this is an ideal place for walkers as there are many walks from the village and for those who prefer touring there is the east coast with Whitby less than sixteen miles and many other resorts to explore.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 16 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, bathroom
- Beds: 1 double bed, 4 single beds, cot
- Luxuries: TV
- General: Warm air central heating, wood burning stove, electric fires, open fire
- Utilities: Cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher
- Other: Bed linen provided.
- Layout: The property is over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor
- Outdoors: Large garden
- Parking: Parking for one car, public car park fifty yards away
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.