The fact that this timber-framed building is fuelled exclusively by renewable resources and built with ecology in mind makes staying here even sweeter. This bright and gorgeous cabin is equipped with everything you need to relax and tune into nature, starting with the covered outdoor hot tub and a bright open-plan living space that will protect you from the elements. During the colder months, the wood-burning stove provides the perfect atmosphere for a night in, and the fact that the cabin is encased in glass from two sides means that you'll always have a great view of the countryside. The nearby village of Holcombe Rogus has lots of beautiful nature to explore. However, it's a great jumping-off point for trips further afield. The city of Exeter is only a twenty-minute drive away if you want to spend an afternoon in a more urban environment, while day trips to the stunning beaches of the north and south coasts are well within reach, as are Exmoor and Dartmoor national parks.
Home truths: * A car isn't an absolute necessity if you're not planning on doing any exploring – Tiverton Parkway station is only six miles away – however, we'd highly recommend having access to a vehicle
* The host offers a socially distanced meet and greet service for all guests
* Self check-in is also available
* Check-ins are only available on Fridays
* Due to the presence of the wood-burning stove and other robust appliances, this home isn't suitable for small children
* No smoking or pets are allowed in this home
* The home is set over a single floor, so may be suitable for those with limited mobility
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Rogo. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.